Snorkel & Sea Adventure
star star star star star_border Read Reviews
alarm 3 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Drop anchor in a spectacular cove where you'll swim, snorkel and power-snorkel (with water scooters) in the clear, protected waters while looking for rays and sea turtles and enjoying the abundance of tropical fish. Admire the colorful coral and rugged rock formations that house the teeming sea life.
Enjoy one of the newest and coolest water activities around - stand-up paddleboarding. Paddle around the cove standing up, or from your knees, as you look down into the waters and admire the sea life swimming beneath your board.
Kayaking the Cove
Hop aboard one of our kayaks for a guided kayaking tour around the cove. Paddle out to unique rock formations just off the coast, enjoying the refreshing water and warm air as the guide points out some of the area's highlights.
Cabo's Best Guides
Our guides will be right there with you, keeping you safe and teaching you all about the diverse and beautiful sea life. And, after working up an appetite, you'll finish off the adventure with a light snack and drinks.
Los Cabos Coastline
As you cruise along the coast in a high-speed, inflatable Apex boat, past the homes of the rich and famous, our expert guide will educate you on the area and sea life while you keep an eye out for dolphins and, in the winter, humpback whales.
Land's End Arch Up-Close
Stop for an up-close look at Cabo's famous Land's End arch and Lover's Beach and capture a photo of these spectacular natural wonders. Watch for the resident sea lions as they play in the water and rest on the rocks.
What is included?
- Equipment (snorkel, mask, fins)
- Sea Scooter
Share your Experience
MaryMartha Murray Kissimmee, New York, United States Feb 17, 2017 I was upgraded to the Sail boat ride with snorkeling which was exciting. I don't drink so I thought that the ride was a tad bit long.
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingDolphin Center San Jose Paseo Malecón San José #512 Zona Hoteleras San José del Cabo, Mexico Cp 23405
- location_searchingDolphinarium at San Jose del CaboPaseo de los Pescadores Puerto los Cabos Colonia la Playita.San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. CP 23403
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingVilla del PalmarKm 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410
- location_searchingAt your hotel
Please arrive 30 minutes before your activity for the check in. Schedules may vary upon availability.
- Minimum age 6 years old (each child between 6 and 14 years must be accompanied by an adult)
- We reccomend not to wear jewelry
- Expecting mother restricted
- Non-slip shoes
- Change of clothes