Espiritu Santo Snorkel
alarm 6 hours
What is this about?
Considered the most beautiful island of the “Sea of Cortez”, “Espiritu Santo Island” is a true gem, rich in beautiful turquoise bays, marine life and pristine nature. This UNESCO protected natural park is a home to a colony of more than 300 sea lions, and numerous endemic species.
Our expedition includes a delicious breakfast at one of the most traditional and authentic restaurant in Todos Santos.
As highlight Sun Rider snorkeling excursion integrates the use of new catamarans like Funrider or Sea Star, instead of using modest-sized, open, outboard-powered boat called “pangas” adds an extra value to the whole experience. Our new custom build catamarans with shade, restroom, fresh water shower and music on board, take the whole experience to a superior level!
Passing beautiful turquoise bays we arrive at the Islotes, home of a sea lion colony, where we will snorkel and swim with them. After some fun with our new friends we stop at one of the beautiful beaches of the island, “El Candelero” or “Ensenada grande” for a tasty lunch on board.
Here you will be able to relax, swim, snorkel or just enjoy the sun and the scenery. On the way back stop at Balandra beach, well known for its rock formation.
What is included?
- Round transportation
- Breakfast in Todos Santos
- Snorkeling Expedition Tour on board one of our new catamarans
- Box Lunch (ham and cheese baguette, fresh fruit) Water and Soft Drinks
- Snorkel Gear
Share your Experience
sandra taylor Garland, north carolina, United States Oct 20, 2017 absolutely wonderful although we did miss the breakfast and not refunded for that but I had a wonderful time!!!!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- We have no age or health restrictions on our boats.
- We accept guests on wheel chairs.
- Baby strollers are welcomed.
- Fresh water shower is also available.
- Extra money for services not included.