alarm 8 hours
What is this about?
Get to know Cabo San Lucas in one day, from above and below the surface, right at the start of your holiday. Climb aboard a Glass Bottom Boat and take a ride that includes a visit to the famous Arch, the age old rock formations and the Sea Lions colony at land’s End. Enjoy free time for some of the best shopping in Cabo San Lucas. Sail on a catamaran from Cabo San Lucas in Mexico's Sea of Cortez and explore the Baja California coast as we make our way to Santa Maria Bay to snorkel among the marine life in the calm clear waters of the bay. When the catamaran sets anchor, you can snorkel, swim or just relax onboard and enjoy complimentary national drinks and a light lunch. This is a day not to be missed!
What is included?
- Round trip transportation
- Expert guide and brief explication of history
- Tequila tasting
- Shopping in Cabo San Lucas
- Snorkel at Sea of Cortez with full gear
- Light lunch with open national bar on a sail catamaran.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Bring extra money for services not included .
- Tips for the guide .
- Drinks in the Restaurant.
- Souvenirs and gifts
People with walking problems.
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Bring sunscreen
- Extra spending cash for shopping and gratuities.