Beginner Scuba 1 Tank
alarm 4 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortes is an unforgettable experience, with caves, reefs, and sandfalls to explore. The following are some favorite dive locations suitable for beginner scuba divers to experience (average depth: 40ft.) near Cabo San Lucas: Pelican Rock, the North Wall and the unique Sand Falls.
Diving conditions are great all year. June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet, and the temperature averages between 78°F and 85°F.
What is included?
- PADI certified divemaster
- Wetsuit (in winter)
- 1 scuba tank
- Water and light refreshments included
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingVilla del PalmarKm 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410
- location_searchingAt your hotel
****Scuba diving equipment fee: $35 USD
- Tanks: 1 tank
- Boat: 46" Newton Special
- Water Temp: 62-86°F/17-30°C
- Average Visibility: 39 ft/12 m
- Depth: 20-40 ft/9-15 m
- Supervision is normally 1 Dive master to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
- Beginner through Advanced Divers with Certification or Discover Scuba Program
- For safety reasons, non-certified divers are not allowed to use cameras during a dive
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- Should not have any respiratory, heart nor ear problems.
- Physically & mentally well being.