Monster Zip Lines
alarm 3 hours
What is this about?
If your preferred way to enjoy the Baja desert is by getting close to it and flying through its vast canyons, Tortuga Zip Lines is the perfect activity for you. Our 8-line tour has been thoroughly recommended by local visitors, who, after comparing it with other zip line providers in the area, agree that ours is the one where they had the most fun. Why? Because it gives you the most flying time!
We have 300% more length in lines than any other place in Los Cabos and the safest equipment. You will never feel afraid knowing that our lines made with cables 35 tons can support up to 16 tons of weight and your harness have the strength to endure another 2 tons alone, not to mention our bilingual guides who are trained by the best instructors in the field. Our zip lines, in addition to hanging over 300 feet above ground, they reach up to 2,673 feet in length (that is nearly 9 football fields). You’ll be flying across canyons, passing close to rock formations and watching the oasis below from bird’s eye view.
- Duration: 4 Hours with transportation included.
What is included?
- Bilingual highly trained Guides
- Water Bottles.
- Training and induction
- Using professional equipment
- Free lockers (depositing 5 usd that will be returned when leaving the park)
- Round Transportation from your hotel in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or the tourist corridor.
Share your Experience
Debbie Larson Covington, Wa, United States Oct 24, 2016 The zip lines were a lot of fun. You got to go down half of them in tandem, which I loved. The guides were all excellent. They kept everyone moving along at a great pace, and were all very friendly. I would highly recommend doing the 9AM tour though. It gets VERY HOT (we went in October.) The experience would not have been as amazing had it been any hotter out than it was. Fortunately they do have water coolers at most of the beginning and ends of each zip line, so there was no shortage of hydrating.
DAVID KENDALL LEWISVILLE, TX, United States Mar 4, 2017 Enjoyed the zip-line adventure, however the hiking was too much even if your in shape. The guides were fantastic and helpful, I felt rushed to complete the hiking and the hiking trail was very dangerous. My suggestion is to let people know the hat the hiking will be physically demanding and make sure you avoid any partying the night before.
Edward Caccioppo San Diego, California, United States Apr 6, 2017 Was fun guides were friendly had some trouble with when being told to break and had minor injury secondary to this but otherwise great experience.
Bob Fikes Baytown, TX, United States May 20, 2017 It was our first time to zip line so the experience was awesome!! The crew there were outstanding.
Ty BURROUGHS Choctaw, Ok, United States Jun 28, 2017 MY FAMILY HAVE EXPERIENCED ZIPLINES , ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. WILD CANYON ZIPLINES WERE A LOT OF FUN. WE ALSO ENJOYED THE BUNGEE JUMP. ALL GEAR WAS VERY SAFE , THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND HELPFUL. BE PREPARED TO DO A LOT OF WALKING IN A HOT OPEN CANYON, MOSTLY UPHILL. THIS IS NOT FOR THE REAL YOUNG OR OUT OF SHAPE FOLKS. ALL IN ALL , IS WAS A FUN COUPLE HOURS .
- location_searchingCabo Bello ResidenceCabo San Lucas
- location_searchingPedregalCabo San Lucas
- location_searchingPlaza GaliPaseo de la Marina Boulevard Marina
Cabo San Lucas BCS CP 23410
- location_searchingSheraton Hacienda del MarCorredor Turístico KM 10 Lote D Cabo Del Sol Cabo San Lucas Baja California Sur 23410 México
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Being able to walk for 45 minutes at intervals of 5-15 minutes in varied terrain.
- Maximum weight 300 Lbs.
- Activities and times may change due to weather conditions
- $ 15.00USD park entrance not included
- Pregnant women or people with heart problems, neck, back, osteoporosis or vertigo not be able to participate in the activity.
- Clothing and comfortable shoes.
- Sunglasses, hat
- Extra money for souvenirs, photos, video, food or other services that are not included.
- Blocker alone biodegradable.