Outdoor Zip line Adventure
star star star star star Read Reviews
alarm 5 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Don't miss the chance to fly like Superman over the desert canopy on Mexico's longest and fastest zip line. With speeds of, up to, 60 mph (100 kph) and a length of over 1,200 meters (nearly 4,000 feet) this is an experience you do not want to miss!!
After a safety briefing and introduction to your equipment, it is off for the thrill of a lifetime! Begin by launching yourself into a series of exciting zip lines where you will fly across picturesque desert canyons. Combine the excitement of the zip lines and challenges with the beauty of the surroundings, and you will see why ours is the top rated zip line tour in Cabo.
During your adventure, experience a natural rock climbing wall, suspended bridges, cliff-side rappelling, crazy ladders and an array of fun and exciting zip lines of various heights and lengths - including Mexico's longest of course!
Our highly qualified guides receive more than 200 hours of formal training in zip line and challenge course operations and safety techniques. We use the most state-of-the art equipment available today, with not just one, but TWO safety ropes for added security. The equipment is rigorously inspected and constantly maintained, so all you have to worry about is having fun.
What is included?
- Professional gear
- Bottled water
- Light snacks
Share your Experience
Weston Youd Elk Ridge, Utah, United States Mar 14, 2017 This was a great tour. Jesus, Maggie, Freddy and the others were great!
sandra taylor Garland, north carolina, United States Oct 20, 2017 photographer great- zip team professional and fun! would highly recommend for the adventurer!!!
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingDolphin Center San Jose Paseo Malecón San José #512 Zona Hoteleras San José del Cabo, Mexico Cp 23405
- location_searchingDolphinarium at San Jose del CaboPaseo de los Pescadores Puerto los Cabos Colonia la Playita.San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. CP 23403
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- For safety reasons, people with a history of seizures, vertigo, back or neck injuries, balance or heart problems and pregnant women are not permitted on the tour
- Cameras not permitted for safety reasons. A professional team will be at hand to catch your best poses!
- Minimum age 8 years with a 4ft minimum height
- Maximum weight of 250lbs
- Long shorts or pants
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert
- Tennis or hiking shoes
- Insect repellant
- Money for souvenirs and photos