Outdoor Zip line + Polaris Adventure
alarm 5 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Rappel from sheer rock walls, brave the commando bridge, zip through extreme canopies tandem style and upside down before swinging high over the canyon on our “Pendulum!” Traverse the canyon on a series of exciting, extreme canopy lines in Cabo, including the longest and fastest line in Mexico, the “Superman!"
Clocking in at 100 kph (60 mph) and over 4,000 feet in length (1,200 meters), our Cabo San Lucas zip line tour will give you an exhilarating and breathtaking bird’s eye view of the awe-inspiring scenery of this UNESCO protected biosphere reserve!
The fun doesn’t end there! Prepare to get dusty as you off-road on your very own Polaris UTV, turning and weaving through our specially designed course built for maximum excitement! If you’re looking to experience adrenaline on extreme tours in Cabo San Lucas, you’ll want to book with us.
What is included?
- Professional gear.
- Delicious handmade quesadillas.
- Salsa and salad bar.
- Beer and flavored water.
- Round trip transportation in an air-conditioned van from most hotels in Cabo San Lucas and San José del Cabo.
Share your Experience
Weston Youd Elk Ridge, Utah, United States Mar 14, 2017 This was a great tour. Jesus, Maggie, Freddy and the others were great!
sandra taylor Garland, north carolina, United States Oct 20, 2017 photographer great- zip team professional and fun! would highly recommend for the adventurer!!!
Lourdes California Nov 4, 2018 Best tour ever had a lots of fun
Cinthya Murguia McMinnville, OR, United States Sep 10, 2019 This is amazing! It was soo hot hiking in the desert, but it was so worth it! I would definitely do this again with friends/family!! I personally loved that th
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingDolphin Center San Jose Paseo Malecón San José #512 Zona Hoteleras San José del Cabo, Mexico Cp 23405
- location_searchingDolphinarium at San Jose del CaboPaseo de los Pescadores Puerto los Cabos Colonia la Playita.San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. CP 23403
- location_searchingSan Jose Dolphin CenterPaseo Malecón #512, Frente al Hotel Royal Decameron
- location_searchingVilla del PalmarKm 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410
- location_searchingAt your hotel
NotesPark fee $25 usd per adult / per child $12.5 usd (non included)
UTV Insurance $25 usd.(non-refundable payment)
- Minimum age: 8 years old.
- Child prices apply to children ages 8 to 11. Any child age 12 years and older is considered an adult.
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.20 m)
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs (120Kg)
- For safety reasons expecting mothers, persons with back or neck, heart, balance or/and dizziness conditions restricted.
- Cameras of all types, including GoPro and hands-free cameras are not allowed.
- UTV driver must be 18 or older and present a valid driver's license.
- Driver's permits are not allowed.
- A $25 USD collision/damage waiver insurance will be charged at check-in.
- Long shorts or pants.
- Clothes that can get dusty in the desert.
- Tennis or hiking shoes.
- Insect repellant.
- Money for souvenirs and photos.