Wild Desert Tour
alarm 5 hours
What is this about?
You will be utterly blown away by the entire experience, a blast from start to finish! Great trails used in the famous Baja-1000 race. You will see stunning beaches, sand dunes, amazing rock formations, real desert, old villages, magnificent views and lot more for fun Amigos Razor tours Amigos.
This tour is a electrifying 5 hours long so buckle up for an adventure of a lifetime.
What is included?
- Goggles for dust protection
- Water bottles
- Automatic and semi automatic atv,
- Guide bilingual (English and Spanish).
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingEl Pedregal Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- We provide free round trip transportation. In our location just 30 minutes from San Lucas we count with the services, water, electricity, toilets, cell phone signal, palapa, first aid equipment and transportation
- $ 20.00USD park entrance not included
- Note: Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $50 USD should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- Kids under 18 may drive on their own. A driver's test will be required prior to the tour and will be under parent's responsability.
- Recommended children under 12 to ride with an adult.
- Pregnant women and people with severe back and/neck problems cannot participate on the tour.
- Driver's license is required
Camera, tennis, jeans, solar protective cream. Winter time bring a sweater or jacket.