alarm 4 hours
alarm 4 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?Experience the power and excitement of our sporty Polaris UTV vehicles. Explore the Baja outback aboard a powerful four-seater UTV. Our all-terrain vehicles are safe, easy to drive and take the adventure of a lifetime to the next level.
Maneuver through breathtaking canyon trails and over mountains and beaches in a completely untouched area of Baja. Polaris UTVs are perfect-designed for these terrains. On this excursion, you'll also discover the fauna and flora native to the region with our knowledgeable, expert guides.
Stroll a Pacific Ocean beach aboard an all-terrain vehicle and feel the sea breeze as you drive through the sand, like you never imagined!
What is included?
- Entrance to the private property.
- Professional bilingual guides.
- Professional photographer.
- Sopes and beverages. (Mexican food)
- Round trip transportation.
Share your Experience
sandra taylor Garland, north carolina, United States Oct 20, 2017 had a blast-
Familiy Utv 4 Passenger Polaris (5 - 99 years)
Utv 3 Passenger Polaris (5 - 99 years)
Doube Utv 2 Passenger Polaris (5 - 99 years)
Single Utv 1 Passenger Polaris (18 - 99 years)
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Minimum height: 4 ft /1.20 m
- UTV driver must be over 18 years old and have a valid driver's license.
- A 30USD fee applies per vehicle for comprehensive insurance.
- Guests with limited mobility, neck or back problems and expectant mothers may not participate.
- We reserve the right to cancel a tour without previous notice due to safety reasons.
- Long pants.
- Comfortable tennis.
- Light jacket or sweater.
- Money for souvenirs & photos.