Migriño Desert and Beach ATV
star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Rank it now!
alarm 2 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Come journey over the mountains and through the Baja desert to the stunning Migrino Beach in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico.
Enjoy 2 ½ hours of excitement through the Baja. Tour one of the most diverse ecosystems in the state while viewing stunning volcanic formations.
Along our trails we will venture the canyons, mountains, desert, a huge dry stream and a beautiful beach with sand dunes and spectacular ocean side cliffs
see several different mountain ranges, dazzling fields of wildflowers, and have some of the best picture taking opportunities around.
Come enjoy the largest selection of new 2015 RZR® XP 1000 EPS vehicles.
What is included?
- Goggles for dust protection
- Water bottles
- Automatic and semi automatic atv,
- Guide bilingual (English and Spanish).
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAmigos Atvs OfficeCamino Viejo a San Jose, COL. el Medano, DPTO. Cabañas Edificio E.2, behind of City Club
- location_searchingArea AmbulanceMarina de Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- We provide free round trip transportation. In our location just 30 minutes from San Lucas we count with the services, water, electricity, toilets, cell phone signal, palapa, first aid equipment and transportation
- $ 20.00USD park entrance not included
- Note: Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $50 USD should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- Kids under 18 may drive on their own. A driver's test will be required prior to the tour and will be under parent's responsability.
- Recommended children under 12 to ride with an adult.
- Pregnant women and people with severe back and/neck problems cannot participate on the tour.
- Driver's license is required
- Tennis shoes
- In winter time bring a sweater or jacket.