Migriño Desert and Beach ATV
alarm 2 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Experience the thrill of conducting an ATV through the desert, one of the most popular activities in Los Cabos. Witness the daring sand dunes on this guided expedition and let yourself be amazed by it’s natural beauty. Drive through the desert, the mountains, dry riverbed, feel the breeze and hear the waves of the Pacific Ocean across a huge trail of dry riverbeds of Baja. It is an exciting experience you will never forget!
What is included?
- Goggles for dust protection.
- Water bottles.
- Automatic and semi automatic atv.
- Guide bilingual.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAmigos Atvs Office Carretera Federal KM.106 Poblado el Migriño, 23597 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
- location_searchingArea AmbulanceMarina de Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- We provide free round trip transportation.
- In our location just 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas we count with all services.
- Park Fee $20.00USD per person (Not included)
- Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $25 USD per ATV semi-automatic should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- ATV Polaris 570 automatic Insurance $35 usd not included, can be purchased directly at the park.
- Minimum age to drive ATV: 16
- Recommended children under 12 to ride with an adult.
- Pregnant women and people with severe back and/neck problems cannot participate on the tour.
- Driver's license is required.
- Maximum weight ATV Single:330 lbs
- Maximum weight ATV Double:660 lbs
- Tennis shoes.
- Extra cash or credit card for services not includes.
- In winter time bring a sweater or jacket.