RZR Candelaria Tour
alarm 2 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
In this amazing experience of 3 1/2 hrs through desert oasis, will visit a small village called La Candelaria. pass through several ranches we will visit the village church and the boarding of children around the small communities, in rainy weather we will visit the waterfalls and the valley of palm trees, we will see poterry their wonderful work in this famous village is still practiced white witch craft Themselves and has a natural spring and has water all year round from there we go to the beaches of Migriño to enjoy the sea breeze and sea view to finally reach our location and enjoy a lunch up the palapa with ocean view.
What is included?
- Goggles for dust protection
- Water bottles
- Automatic and semi automatic atv,
- Guide bilingual (English and Spanish).
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- We provide free round trip transportation. In our location just 30 minutes from San Lucas we count with the services, water, electricity, toilets, cell phone signal, palapa, first aid equipment and transportation
- $20.00USD park entrance not included
- Note: Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $50 USD should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- Kids under 18 may drive on their own. A driver's test will be required prior to the tour and will be under parent's responsability.
- Recommended children under 12 to ride with an adult.
- Pregnant women and people with severe back and/neck problems cannot participate on the tour.
- Driver's license is required.
- In winter time bring a sweater or jacket