alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
Camel Encounter is an activity located in the third fork of El Tule Canyon.
El Tule Canyon is an amazing place. The moment you arrive, you’ll immediately feel captured by its magic. Situated in the middle of the desert, the canyon features an oasis on the bottom which keeps the vegetation lush and green. And of course from here, you’ll never lose sight of the breathtaking sparkling Sea of Cortez.
If you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor, our air-conditioned van will pick you up from your hotel and take you to the park in just 20 minutes.
Upon your arrival to the park, we will introduce you to the camels and you will get to help us feed them. Then you will partake in some introduction games and learn tons of fascinating facts about the camels. After this, you will go to the loading zone where we are going to partner you with one of our camels. You will then start the journey through the desert and be able to launch rocks to the targets at the desert just like angry bird games
After the ride, you will return to the Camel Farm and from there, we are going to take you to the "Lion´s Den" Restaurant to refresh yourself while you view your pictures with your new friends!
What is included?
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel, if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas or San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
- Bottled water
- Arabian Tents
- Use of professional equipment
- Kingdom Experience
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingOxxo Marina Cabo San LucasBLVD. Paseo de la Marina
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingWild Canyon AdventuresCarretera Federal Libre Transpeninsular San Lucas Km 19.5 Balmaceda, Cabo Real, 23405, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Minimum age: 4 years.
- Maximum weight: 220 lbs.
- Activities and times may change due to weather conditions
- $20 USD park entrance not included
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis, won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Comfortable clothing.
- Extra Money for services not included.