alarm 4 hours
4x3 & 3x2
Book 2 or 3 tours & get 1 FREE on Wild Canyon Activities
Add 3 or 4 tours marked with the orange tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Come and venture among landscapes that only Baja California and Los Cabos can offer! Baja is known for its stunning paths snaking through the desert and challenging pilots as they explore the beauty of this rugged environment. Our Off-Road Runners tour is ATVs deluxe. To get you started, we’ll equip you with top brand protection gear such as chest protector, elbow guards, goggles, and full-face helmet. Then we’ll give you the keys so that you can get a feeling for your two-passenger 450 cc Honda ATV. Our professional guide will make sure you have an unforgettable tour by taking you on routes that are appropriate for your driving skills and preferences, always including desert and beach.
To ensure you have a great tour and to address any possible doubts you may have, we’ll take you on a test ride within our practice circuit, which includes all the challenges and obstacles you’ll find during your tour. This will help you become familiar with the vehicle and the terrain. Once your practice ride is concluded, and all your doubts addressed, you’ll start your tour comprised of 5 different areas within the 100 hectares covered by our park: Ocean view, Brook, Beach, Canyon and Mountain.
By experiencing these 5 different types of terrain, you’ll get a good idea of what Baja off-road is all about. One of the elements our visitors enjoy most is getting the dirt off with an air compressor. This allows you to leave the park comfortably as opposed to being covered by a thick layer of dust.
You can then enjoy your delicious meal that our chef, Ciro, will have prepared for you at the Lion’s Den Restaurant. Are you ready to meet the great desert and the beautiful beaches of the Sea of Cortez
- Duration: 4 hours with transportation included.
What is included?
- Highly qualified, bilingual guides.
- Water bottle.
- Training and Induction.
- Use of professional equipment: full-face helmet, goggles, chest protector and elbow guards.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 24 hours of your booking.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingPlaza GaliPaseo de la Marina Boulevard Marina
Cabo San Lucas BCS CP 23410
- location_searchingPuerto ParaisoCabo Bello Esquina Gomez Farias Colonia El Medano
- location_searchingWild Canyon AdventuresCarretera Federal Libre Transpeninsular San Lucas Km 19.5 Balmaceda, Cabo Real, 23405, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Pilot must present a valid driver’s license
- Minimum age for back-seat passengers: 10 years
- Note: Insurance is Not included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $25 USD should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- Activities and times may change due to weather conditions
- $ 15.00USD park entrance not included
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.