Whale Shark Swim Tour
alarm 8 hours
What is this about?
Swim and snorkel with the largest fish in the world! Huge (30 feet long!) and benign, whale sharks are true gentle giants. They’re filter feeders, not hunters, so swimming and snorkeling with whale sharks in Mexico is safe with Cabo Expeditions to guide you. From the quiet seaside town of La Paz on the Sea of Cortez, we’ll take you to a magical encounter. You’ll never forget this La Paz attraction that stands out among things to do in and around Cabo. An awesome, close-up encounter awaits you with your Cabo Expeditions tour guide. As the whale-sized fish glides slowly through the water in search of plankton, you’ll be at their side. Swimming gently and slowly near the surface, these docile creatures allow you to approach them without risk.
Learn even more about whale sharks after seeing them up close! You’ll close out the day’s adventure with a visit to the Whale Museum in La Paz — Museo De La Ballena — where you can view the largest osteological collection of whales, dolphins, and more in Latin America (and top 10 in the world)! You’ll also get to check out the small, beautiful city of Todos Santos, known for its excellent surfing and quaint streets with wonderful, unique shops.
What is included?
- Round-trip ground transportation
- A certified guide
- All snorkel gear (wetsuit, snorkel, mask, fins, snorkel vest)
- Soft drinks and bottled water while in transit
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- We require a minimum of 4 individuals to run the trip and we can accommodate up to 10 passengers at the time.
- Available only from October to February.
- Minimum age is 8 years old. Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- This tour is not allowed for guests who are pregnant or those with heart, back and/or neck problems.
- No one under the influence of alcohol or drugs is allowed on the tour.
- Depending on weather and wind conditions, the boat ride can be bumpy and visibility may be affected.
- Wear your bathing suit under your clothes.
- An extra change of clothes is suggested along with sun protection, a towel, bio-degradable sunscreen, and a waterproof camera.
- Don´t forget to bring any medications or personal items you might need for the day.