star_border star_border star_border star_border star_border
Rank it now!
alarm 1 hours and 15 minutes
What is this about?
You will experience the incredible underwater world of the sea of cortez in a semi-submersible. Guests of all ages will enjoy this trip as your guide will teach you the history of Cabo San Lucas and the Sea of Cortez. Your on-board fish finder will help identify the thousands of fish you'll encounter. You never even have to get wet to see this undersea world! Observe the beauty of Land´s End as you pass by Pelican Rock, Lover´s Beach, the sea lion colony and the famous arch. If you want two adventures, just spend time 8 feet below enjoying all the sea life, and the walk to the upper deck to view land´s end, the Arch, Lover’s Beach, Pelican Rock and the Sea Lion Colony. No pressurization occurs, but you'll be led through a few steps that are necessary to navigate below.
What is included?
- Water and sodas.
- Guided tour by marine biologist
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingMarina Cabo San Lucas Downtown
- location_searchingPlaza de la Danza Local-6BLVD. Marina S/n, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- If you are staying at a Hotel you may request round trip transportationfor $7.00 usd per person (Paid in cash the day of the tour)
This tour is not recommended for passengers with claustrophobia or those prone to seasickness.
- Comfortable clothes.
- Extra money for services not includes.