Pursuit of Cortez Day Sailing
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
One of the greatest joys of life is the opportunity of experiencing new things and sailing. Now we offer you the chance to do both with our new Los Cabos sailing tour, The Pursuit of Cortez.
This new sailing trip in Cabo is unique. With the exclusivity of Puerto Los Cabos, we are the only sailing tour departing from San Jose del Cabo marina. Now is your opportunity to live a real sailing experience in less crowded waters. This Los Cabos sailing trip takes you on an entirely new and different voyage to the lovely and exotic Palmilla Cove. During your sailing expedition, you will have the opportunity to enjoy snorkeling, stand-up paddle board and many other fun activities.
What is included?
- Highly qualified, bilingual crew.
- Premium open bar
- Lunch and snacks
- Snorkel, and Stand Up Paddle Board
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Minimum age: 10 years old.
- Maximum capacity: 10 passengers
- Footwear must be removed to board the ship.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring an MP3 Player.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring towels.
- Swimsuit and a pair of dry cloths.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.