Private Pursuit of Cortez Day Sailing
alarm 4 hours
What is this about?
Enjoy this new unique sailing trip in Cabo. We are the only sailing tour that leaves from San José del Cabo, and now is your opportunity to live a real sailing experience in less crowded waters. This Los Cabos sailing trip takes you on a completely new and different journey to the beautiful and exotic Playa Palmilla. During the expedition you will have the opportunity to enjoy snorkeling, paddle board, stand-up and many other fun activities. In winter season (December - March) the conditions are perfect for those who wish to experience the majestic pleasure of whale watching.
What is included?
- Highly qualified, bilingual crew.
- Premium open bar
- Lunch and snacks
- Snorkel, and Stand Up Paddle Board
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
NotesMaximum capacity: 10 passengers
Footwear must be removed to board the ship.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- Bring your camera.
- Bring an MP3 Player.
- Bring cash for services not included.
- Bring towels.
- Swimsuit and a pair of dry cloths.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.