Snorkel Gear Rental
alarm 8 hours
What is this about?
Enjoy this Adventure in the Crystalline Waters of Pelicanos Beach!
On your visit to Los Cabos, don´t forget to add in your Activities List Snorkeling in Pelicanos Beach.
This activity will Please All Your Senses! . . . On arrival at the location you will receive Friendly Service and an Explanation of Important Points. . . will receive Life jacket if you require. The Arch of Cabo San Lucas is a Rock Formation, Specifically a Natural Arch, at the South End of Cabo San Lucas, which is itself the Southern tip of the Peninsula of Baja California, at a point near the Beautiful Pelicanos Beach . .Perfect for Snorkeling for the Crystal Waters, observe the variety of fish that live there is an Unforgettable Experience for your Family and Friends. From Pelicanos Beach you can see Tourist Attractions of Cabo San Lucas Bay and the imposing cruises that visit us that day! In your Time of Relaxation will Enjoy the Cool Breeze and the Splendid Weather of Cabo San Lucas, can take Photos or Video so prepare Camera or Cell. Upon returning to Medano Beach you can continue with your Next Day´s Activity.
What is included?
- Snorkel gear.
- Life jacket if the customer requests.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingPlaya Medano, Marina de Cabo San LucasMedano Beach, between Hacienda Hotel & Cabo Cachet Beach CLUB.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Credit card and ID is required at tme of rental, must be Visa/Mastercard, we don´t accept debit cards or american express.
- Children under 18 years old parents or legal guardians must sign the liability waiver.
- The Company is not responsible for loss/damage of cameras/cells during the activity.
Pregnant women can´t perform this activity.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before the start of the activity at the location on Medano Beach.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Use sunscreen.
- Lockers available to store your belongings.
- Bring your camera or cell.