Certified Scuba Diving 2 tanks
alarm 3 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
All Certified Divers must present their certifications.
Scuba diving in the Sea of Cortés is an unforgettable experience, with amazing sealife, reefs, and sandfalls to explore. The following are some favorite dive locations suitable for experienced near Cabo San Lucas, including a canyon that drops down thousands of feet, Land's End, the Sea Lion Colony, Neptune's Finger, and the deepest Sand Falls in the world.
Diving conditions are great all year. June to December offer the greatest visibility, warmest water and longest periods of calm weather. Visibility can exceed 100 feet, and the temperature averages between 78°F and 85°F.
In this dive we'll swim next to huge boulders covered with sea fans, sponges and gorgonian, tropical fish, eels, guitarfish, sometimes stingrays and as well as turtles passing by.
What is included?
- PADI certified divemaster
- 2 scuba tanks
- Water and light refreshments included
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingVilla del PalmarKm 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Divers must hold a valid certification card to participate in our diving programs.
- Scuba diving equipment fee: $35 USD per person.
- Certified divers who have not dived in the past 12 months will be required to take a scuba refresher course.
- Certified divers are automatically entitled to participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 60 ft.
- Advanced divers can participate in 2 tank dives up to a maximum depth of 120 ft.
- Supervision is normally 1 Dive master to 3 diver pairs using the buddy system.
- Diving within 24 hours of your flight home is not recommended.
- An Acknowledgement of Risk will need to be signed before participating in any of our dive programs.
- For safety reasons, only certified divers can use cameras during dives.