alarm 1 hours
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Before jumping in the pool, our staff will begin a short interactive briefing introducing you to the fascinating world of dolphins. We'll show you how to use special hand signals and positive reinforcement to communicate with them one-on-one.
Up close & personal
Then it's straight into the water of our dolphin pool for quality time with your new marine mammal friends. Interact with these inspirational animals as they swim around and beneath you during the interactive portion of the program. You will not get closer than this!!
Interacting with our dolphins leaves a lasting impression on your heart and mind, as you are immersed in an amazing experience. This Dolphin Swim program is intimate, exhilarating, enlightening, and tender-all rolled into a swirl of shared laughter, caring and learning.
As our programs are hosted in crystal clear, salt water pools, don’t miss out on our unique and exciting underwater rides.This is the only dolphin adventure company that can offer you this unforgettable experience”.
What is included?
- Bottled water.
- Use of lockers.
- Neoprene suit (in winter)
- 45 minutes of travel visiting the area of the pelicans, the Arch and the sea lion colony.
- Ride for the Pacific
- Ride through the "rich and famous" houses in the Punta Ballena area and the Médano beach area.
- Professional guide on board.
Share your Experience
Julie Ehlert St. Joseph, MN, United States Mar 8, 2020 Awesome experience for the whole family!
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingDolphinarium at San Jose del CaboPaseo de los Pescadores Puerto los Cabos Colonia la Playita.San José del Cabo Baja California Sur. CP 23403
- location_searchingMarina Cabo San Lucas Downtown
- location_searchingSan Jose Dolphin CenterPaseo Malecón #512, Frente al Hotel Royal Decameron
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Min. Age: 4 years old
- Each child between the ages of 4 and 9 years must be accompanied by a paying adult in the water (16 or older).
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 9.
- Children 10 years old or more are considered paying adults.
- If you require transportation the cost is $ 5 usd per person roundtrip, please let your sales agent know on your purchase form to be able to schedule it, this service will be paid directly when you -check in- the day of your activity.
- Cameras are not allowed.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Lifejackets are provided and required.
- Expecting mothers are restricted.
- Bathing suit
- Money for souvenirs & photos