What is this about?
This unique Photo City Tour is a wonderful and personable introduction to the Magic Town Todos Santos where you can admire the unique historical architecture and the diverse natural environment of mountains, ocean, desert, and oasis, and where you can enjoy a unique evening at the legendary Hotel California, while our professional tour guide and experienced photographer capture your experience in beautiful color photos!
Our City Tour Magical Town is the perfect way to discover the different aspects of Todos Santos like art, culture, history, flora, fauna, legends, photogenic sights, and its people, in a small group with a personable tour guide, while a photographer will capture your experience in beautiful photos for FREE!
You will be picked up from your hotel and you will pass by towns like Migriño, Elias Calles and Cerritos with their panoramic Pacific Ocean and mountain views, and you will be driven to the town of Pescadero where you will visit a blanket weaving factory, some cropfields and a coffee bean roastery. After these stops, you will visit the charming colonial town Todos Santos.
You will have a guided walking tour through the historical center. Because of its unique geographic location near the Tropic of Cancer, this Magical Town is surrounded by an oasis with streams of pure spring water, palm and fruit-bearing trees and colorful flowers, turning it into a photographic paradise. Furthermore, this town has turned into a vibrant spot with a lively and multicultural arts scene.
You will be introduced to the different cozy galleries and shops which you can visit at your leisure during your free time. Furthermore, you will have a tequila tour and a Mexican homemade candy tasting, and you will have an exclusive visit to the legendary Hotel California. After your two hours of free time in this exceptional town you will return to your hotel.
What is included?
• Round trip in A/C luxury van
• Bilingual tour guide and photographer
• Cold drinks
• Free photos
• Panoramic Pacific Ocean and mountain views: passing by Migriño, Elias Calles, Cerritos.
• Visit Blanket Weaving Factory: demonstration; shopping
• Visit Cropfields: visit the area where the organic fruits and vegetables are cultivated (seasonal)
• Visit coffee bean roastery: try some great Mexican coffee!
• Mexican homemade candy tasting: enjoy the authentic Mexican flavor; shopping
• Visit Art District: meet and greet the artists at the cozy galleries
• Visit Historical Center Todos Santos: town square, city hall, theater, former mission church, Aztec Calendar, Monument of the Gray Whale and the Tropic of Cancer, and much more
• Tequila tour: tequila and damiana tasting; shopping
• Free time: shopping and/or lunch (not included)