Photo City Tour Los Cabos
alarm 6 hours
What is this about?
Our City Tour Los Cabos is the perfect way to discover the different aspects of Los Cabos like art, culture, history, culture, history, flora, fauna, Mexican flavor, and photogenic sights, in a small group with a personable tour guide, while a photographer will capture your experience in beautiful photos for FREE!
You will be picked up from your hotel and you will be driven to Cabo San Lucas where you will aboard a glass bottom boat to discover the amazing marine life of the Sea of Cortez and the Pacific Ocean (colorful tropical fishes and sea lions), and to view the beautiful beaches (Lover´s and Divorce Beach), and their surrounding rock formations like the famous Arch. After you have discovered the natural beauty of the sea, you will be driven through downtown Cabo San Lucas to visit the glass blowing factory. Hereafter, you will be driven along the Tourist Corridor with its world class hotels, golf courses, and its spectacular ocean views. As soon as you have arrived to San José del Cabo, you will visit the estuary with its beautiful bird life. Hereafter, you can spend your free time for shopping at Plaza Artesanos and/or enjoying your authentic lunch at a local restaurant (optional). Finally, you will have a tequila and Mexican candy tasting, and a guided walking tour through the historical center of San José before you will return to your hotel
What is included?
- Round trip in A/C luxury van
- Bilingual tour guide and photographer
- Cold drinks
- FREE photos
- Glass bottom boat ride
- Tequila and Mexican candy tasting
- Free time for shopping
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- the food it's optional.
- Dock entrance fee $2 usd per person.
- Children 2 years old and under are free.
- Infants from 0 to 2 years of age must ride in their parent’s legs or pay a recovery rate to ensure a seat
- Groups of 12 people maximum
- All ages are welcome
- Easy, no or very little physical effort involved.
- No previous experience or skills required.
- Wheelchair users must be able to move independently or be moved by a family member or companion
- Comfortable clothes
- Tennis shoes
- Sun block
- Sun glasses
- Camera (optional)
- Cash for tips and shopping
- Swimsuit and towel