alarm 4 hours
4x3 & 3x2
Book 2 or 3 tours & get 1 FREE on Wild Canyon Activities
Add 3 or 4 tours marked with the orange tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
If you like animals and you would like to spend a full day interacting with exotic species from around the world, then you will not want to leave Wild Canyon´s Kingdom!! Come and look around the area we’ve created to be home, sweet home of the animals that we have rescued.
Iguanas, love-birds, prairie dogs, macaws and many more friends are awaiting for you to spend an amazing day, full of adventures! You are going to be able to pet them, feed them and create and an unforgettable bond with all the creatures that live here, as well as you are going to learn a lot about them. Also, as adrenaline is synonym of Wild Canyon, break all taboos and don’t leave without your photo with the crocodile!
This committee, formed by a group of professional guides, trainers and biologists, is in charge of assistance and the well being of all our non-human friends. This committees program includes supervising health, diets and recreational activities of all animals under our care giving them a life quality that exceeds all wild environments. Education is another important activity for this committee, through the interaction with the species we make people learn to respect and take care of animals and the ecosystems so that we can help reducing our ecological prints.
What is included?
- Highly qualified, bilingual biologist to guide you.
- Water bottle.
- Access to the entomological boxes area.
- Food samples to feed the animals.
- Access to all the interaction stations.
- Free lockers ($5 US deposit, returned at exit).
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel if you’re staying in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose del Cabo or along the Tourist Corridor. You’ll receive your pick-up time as part of your confirmation within 48 hours of your booking.
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingWild Canyon AdventuresCarretera Federal Libre Transpeninsular San Lucas Km 19.5 Balmaceda, Cabo Real, 23405, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Activities and times may change due to weather conditions
- $ 15.00USD park entrance not included
- With your safety in mind, the use of cameras is not permitted. Our professional photographers will be there to capture your adventure at all times.
- Bring cash, credit or debit card for souvenirs, food and other services not included.
- Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
- Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
- We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.