ATV and Horses on Beach
alarm 2 hours and 30 minutes
What is this about?
Our atv and horse combo gives you the opportunity to enjoy an hour of exiting time of emotion in the desert and rocky mountain trails to observe a wide variety of animals and flora in the desert. until you reach the beautiful beaches of Migriño, you will experience driving the ATV on the dunes of the Sandy beach we will return to our location and ride our beautiful horses and we will go to ride on the beach for another hour ride and different journey to the ocean at all times will have the opportunity to take pictures and enjoy the spectacular views that remain in your memory forever.
The Tour starts the minute our own transportation picks you up from your Hotel. We start the 25 minute journey on a federal highway. When you arrive to our Location Rancho Amigos, Our bilingual staff will welcome you , and the guide in charge Will give you all the necessary trainning information to have the safest experience ever. Specially for all those first timers.
We will start by riding a cute docile horse that will take us on a 1 hour ride to a beautiful beach on the pacific side of Baja. After that we hop on our ATVs and we start the adventure following your guide threw mountain trails untill you get to Migriños Beach.There you will have time to ride on your own and take some pictures for your souvenirs. After that we ride back to our location to wash off and use the bathroom, and get ready to take you back to your hotel.
Pick up time will be indicated on coupon after booking. Transportation is available from the Cruise port and hotels in Cabo San Lucas, San Jose and Corridor area.
1 hour of Horseback Riding and 1 hour of ATV riding aproximately.
What is included?
- Round trip transportation (Hotel or Ship)
- Bandana and goggles
- Bottled water
- Automatic and semi-automatic ATV
- Bilingual Guide
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingArea AmbulanceMarina de Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- This tour runs 3 times a day which makes it a great option for cruise passengers as it fits most itineraries.
- The location is 30 minutes from Cabo San Lucas. There are bathrooms with full service a palapa and first aid equipment.
- If you are staying at a condo, please call to verify pick up options.
- $ 20.00USD park entrance not included
- Note: Insurance is NOT included in the price of the tour, but can be purchased directly at the park. Insurance payment of $20 USD should be made at the park check-in desk or leave a open credit card voucher.
- Minimum age is 4 to participate.
- Kids under 18 may drive on their own. A driver's test will be required prior to the tour and will be under parent's responsability.
- Recommended children under 12 to ride with an adult.
- Pregnant women and people with severe back and/neck problems cannot participate on the tour.
- Driver's license is not required
- Tennis Shoes
- Long pants