Outback Camel Safari
alarm 4 hours and 30 minutes
Book 2 tours & get 1 FREE
Add 3 tours marked with the 3x2 blue tag and the one with the lowest price will be discounted.HOW DO I APPLY IT?
What is this about?
Once at our destination, our knowledgeable experts will take you on a guided tour through untouched desert vegetation amongst indigenous flora and fauna for a true eco experience.
Take a short drive down an arroyo to a breathtaking beach overlooking the Pacific for an exciting camel ride. These gentle giants will take you on a fun and unique caravan across the white sands of the beach. Enjoy the view from atop the camel - in the winter, keep an eye out for whales swimming past.
But your journey isn't over yet. It's on to a local ranch, where you'll have a chance to catch your breath and savor some traditional Mexican food of hand-made tortillas, beans and salsas.
Then it's time to head back towards Los Cabos, where you'll enjoy some breathtaking views and spectacular photo opportunities of the Baja desert. Enjoy endless stretches of virgin coastline while kicking back and sampling some well deserved local Tequila.
Spectacular views, knowledgeable guides, delicious cuisine and an exciting beach camel ride in Rancho San Cristobal make this an exclusive adventure in Baja. During the winter months, be sure to keep an eye out for whales as they swim past
What is included?
- Transportation to the Outback location.
- Authentic Mexican lunch.
- Bottled water.
- Tequila & beer.
Share your Experience
Lydia Irvin Greenville , Indiana, United States Dec 19, 2016 Marcell was wonderful, this is my second trip to Cabo with Friends and family this time and I always use the same tour! He is so much fun!! Tequila
MaryMartha Murray Kissimmee, New York, United States Feb 17, 2017 This was a lot of fun, and the tour guide was very good!
Weston Youd Elk Ridge, Utah, United States Mar 14, 2017 We had a great time with David and the camels! The location was wonderful and riding a camel on the beach was something I never expected to do. And to top it all off, the food was amazing! Well worth the trip!
DeWaye Bohlender LaSalle, CO, United States Mar 14, 2017 This was a great experience. Learned about the flora enjoyed our ride and interaction with the camels. Could have been longer. Lunch was very good.
Mercedes Lima Homestead, Florida , United States Jun 1, 2017 Amazing experience!!
sandra taylor Garland, north carolina, United States Oct 20, 2017 could kiss on the camels all day! Chicken was fantastic guide!!!!!
Jennifer Sung El Cerrito, CA, United States Aug 15, 2019 Found this adventure for my friend's bachelorette party. Everyone loved it! We were picked up from our hotel and dropped off at the Cabo Adventures Ranch. There, we were able to meet Jefferson (one of the camels), rode on our own camel right on the beach, had a little history/facts tour about the different wildlife and plants in Mexico, lunch, masa making, and tequila tasting! Definitely a trip to remember! Special thanks to our tour guide Carlos from Australia! :)
Cinthya Murguia McMinnville, OR, United States Sep 10, 2019 This was soo much fun. We started off riding the camels by the ocean and we also were able to meet with them and take some amazing pictures. I thought that the buffett after was my favorite part. We were starving and enjoying eating all we could eat followed by tequilla tasting and learning about it all.
- location_searchingCabo Dolphin CenterBlvd. Paseo de la Marina Lote 7a Marina Cabo San Lucas
- location_searchingDolphin Center San Jose Paseo Malecón San José #512 Zona Hoteleras San José del Cabo, Mexico Cp 23405
- location_searchingRancho Tierra Sagrada by Cabo AdventuresBoulevard Paseo de la Marina Lt 7-a, Marina, 23410 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingSan Jose Dolphin CenterPaseo Malecón #512, Frente al Hotel Royal Decameron
- location_searchingThe MarketPredio Paraiso Escondido S/n, COL. Centro, Centro, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S
- location_searchingVilla del ArcoCamino Viejo a San Jose Cabo San Lucas km 0.5 Col. El Medano Cabo San Lucas, BCS Mexico 23450
- location_searchingVilla del PalmarKm 0.5 Camino Viejo a San Jose Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 23410
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Schedules may vary upon availability and group sizes. We recommend you call to check availability before booking as this tour is very popular and books up fast!
- Park fee $25 usd per person. (non included)
- Schedules subject to availability.
- Min age: 5 years old
- Maximum weight: 265 lbs / 120 kgs
- Pregnant women cannot do this activity.
- Cool clothing.
- Tennis or hiking shoes.
- Light sweater (winter months).
- Money for souvenirs.