alarm 0 hours and 20 minutes
What is this about?
Enjoy one of the most surprising and exciting activities. In parasailing you can feel the adrenaline produced by the rise in a balloon at 600 feet. You will feel peace and tranquility that exists in the heights. You will enjoy the panoramic view of the bay of Cabo San Lucas. Join to see from another perspective, the famous arch and the city. Admire the turquoise palette that paints the sea.
Meeting time is aproximately 15 minutes before departing.
Meeting location will be specified on your confirmation coupon after booking. Cruise passengers: There is pick up near the pier!
What is included?
- Bilingual instructors
- Single, Tandem or Triple Flight
- Full equipment
- Free time on the beach (optional)
Share your Experience
This activity has not been ranked yet. Be the first to share your experience.
Add a Review Now!
- location_searchingBaja`s Watersports Between Bajas Cantina & Billigan.
- location_searchingLocación Villa del Arco (Baja's Atv & Watersports)Carretera Transpeninsular Km 23400
- location_searchingMarina Cabo San Lucas Downtown
- location_searchingPlaya Medano, Marina de Cabo San LucasMedano Beach, between Hacienda Hotel & Cabo Cachet Beach CLUB.
- location_searchingAt your hotel
- Transportation is available for $5 USD per person. If you are coming from Marina Cabo, the price is $10 USD.
- Companions must pay $10 USD per person in cash for use of transportation.
- Actual parasailing is aproximately 10 minutes.
- Maximum weight: 350lb (applies for tandem)
- Minimum weight: 150lb
- Children under the age of 16 must ride with an adult.
- Maximum capacity on the boat is 22 passengers
- The life jacket is required.
- The maximum weight limit for flying is 350 pounds.
- The minimum age allowed to fly is 10 years old, accompanied by an adult.
- In the case of children under 18 years old, a parent or legal representative must sign the liability waiver.
- Pregnant women can not perform this activity.